Information on our privacy statement
The undersigned company Air Dolomiti S.p.A. Linee Aeree Regionali Europee, with registered office in Dossobuono di Villafranca (VR), via Paolo Bembo, 70, VAT number IT-00445990310, in its capacity as Data Controller of the processing of personal data, provides the following notice of information to users who browse its websites listed below, pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 unified in the content relating to the processing and management of data, divided and distinguished at the level of purposes of handling, according to the specific features of acquisition of the personal data on the different pages of the website from which it may be redirected.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”), this page describes the processing operations performed on the personal data of the users visiting the websites of Air Dolomiti S.p.A.. Linee Aeree Regionali Europee, accessible via the following websites:
Data source and purpose of processing
Personal data and any sensitive data in the possession of the company Air Dolomiti S.p.A. Linee Aeree Regionali Europee are collected by electronic means, on paper and/or directly from customers and/or from their co-workers from suppliers and/or their co-workers, or from other third parties.
The data provided are processed by the company Air Dolomiti S.p.A. Linee Aeree Regionali Europee for the purposes:
1. of performance of the requested service as well as the activities connected and/or instrumental to its performance;
2. of sending and/or receiving quotations for services offered by the undersigned Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E.;
3. related to the obligations provided for by laws, regulations and EU legislation as well as by provisions issued by authorities and supervisory and control bodies;
4. of sample analysis of customer satisfaction or the level of service perceived by customers. This purpose does not require consent but only information, as it has no marketing or profiling purposes.
5. of website browsing, in relation to the possibility of collecting the User’s data required at a technical level. The information collected is as follows:
a. Internet Protocol (IP) address or name of the device name;
b. browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the Website;
c. date and time of the visit;
d. the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
e. other parameters relating to the operating system and to the computer environment of the device.
6. administrative-accounting purposes, i.e. to carry out activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organisational activities and activities functional to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations. The process of selling air tickets through the Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E. website is carried out entirely by the partner Amadeus IT Group SA (“Amadeus”), independent data controller, company registered with the Commercial Registry of Madrid, VAT number ES-A84236934 with headquarters in via Salvador de Madariaga 1, 28027 Madrid (ESP), certified in accordance with PCI-DSS regulations http://www.amadeus.com/. No data relating to credit cards used for payments are managed, acquired, processed or retained by Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E.
7. of sending out newsletters. Your data are processed in order to provide the service of sending information regarding the activities, products and events of Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E. If explicit authorisation is given, the data may be processed optionally for the sending of commercial, advertising or promotional and marketing notifications by Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E. The data will be entered in our contact management, through a double opt-in management model. An email will be sent to the address indicated in the service subscription form. You will need to reply to confirm your subscription; in the absence of confirmation, the subscription will not be completed and therefore the newsletter mailing service will not be activated.
8. the exercising of rights. Personal data in the case of exercising of rights by the party concerned will be processed as indicated in the specific notice attached to the request form available at this link.
9. assignment to third parties for their specific marketing purposes, subject to specific / separate / documented and free consent. The product categories to which the third parties belong: organised large-scale distribution, clothing, publishing, tourism and accommodation, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, giftware, event planning, training agencies.
The data supplied are not subject to circulation.
Legal basis and lawfulness of processing
With reference to the purposes referred to in points (1, 2, 5) of the previous paragraph, the legal basis of the processing is the execution of the services supplied via the website. With reference to the optional purposes referred to in points (7 and 9), the legal basis of the processing is freely given consent. With reference to the purposes referred to in points (3,6), the legal basis of the processing is to fulfil a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject. With reference to the purposes referred to in point (4), the legal basis of the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, for which the appropriate balancing of interests has been assessed (the purpose is optional and there is no consequence for non-response).
Methods and processing of data
The processing of personal data will take place with a guarantee of security and confidentiality and can be carried out not only with manual instruments but also with automated tools (software) suitable for storing, managing and transmitting the same data.
We also inform you that your personal data will be processed in compliance with current laws and regulations, which require, among other things, that they be processed lawfully and appropriately, collected and recorded for specific purposes.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary for responding to requests, and any other personal data included in the email.
Rights of the party concerned
This is without prejudice to the possibility of requesting the exercising of the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18 and 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679 regarding the rectification, deletion, limitation and opposition to processing according to the procedures established in Art. 12 of the same Regulation.
Please note that any corrections or deletions or limitations of the processing made on request will be communicated by Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E. to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E. may inform the data subject of the persons to whom they are addressed if the data subject so requests.
In the case wherein Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E. does not respond within the time limits provided for by the law or the response is not appropriate, the interested party may lodge an appeal or complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, at the following address: [email protected] or addresses published on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.
Duration of processing
We inform you that the data supplied will be processed with the following data retention periods:
• data supplied with opt-in mode (newsletter), will be retained until deletion is requested;
• the data referred to in points (1, 2) may be deleted 5 years after they were collected;
• for the data necessary for finalising an online sale from our website, see the provisions of civil and fiscal law;
• deletion of the website browsing data (excluding cookies) is provided 50 months after the last browsing;
• customer satisfaction survey data is to be anonymized 10 years after they are collected;
• the data referred to in point (8) are to be deleted 24 months after the request;
• the data referred to in points (7 and 9), provided with the data subject’s free and voluntary consent, will be processed until the latter requests cancellation of the consent (first-party marketing, third party marketing).
Data Processor (DP) and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
We inform you that the list of those responsible may be requested by interested parties who have a legitimate interest, by sending a written communication (even informal) (containing the applicant’s identification data) to the address of the Air Dolomiti S.p.A. Linee Aeree Regionali Europee offices indicated in this notice, or the email address [email protected].